Open for Suggestions/Comments

Feel free to recommend businesses/events that might be of interest to viewers of this site by contacting me by email at KellyDix@hotmail.com or by commenting to a post. Thank You!







Friday, January 21, 2011

Take A Trip To The Market!

Schott's Market in Fraser Michigan
16659 14 Mile (between Utica & Garfield Roads)
Let's Go To The Market!
I've heard a lot about Schott's Market from others in my office.  So, I decided to visit myself and see what all of the excitement was about.  As I walked in, I felt like I was in a local, small-town market to get my groceries for dinner that night!  There was a small produce section that led down the aisle to the deli and meat counters!  Now this is where the action was!  Such a selection, and everything looked so fresh.  Nothing was packaged in plastic.  The meat and salads were out, looked fresh, and made me hungry!  At first, my eyes caught the different types of salads in the deli section.  As I turned the aisle, I noticed the over sized portions of  shish kabobs!  In my opinion, one skewer would be enough for 2 people!  What a selection of beef, hamburger and chicken too.  Schotts's also caters and is willing to listen to new ideas or requests to stock items that they might not have!  They also carry the normal canned and dry goods within the store as well as a good selection of liqour and wine.

They are located on 14 Mile Road between Utica Road and Garfield Road.  Even though my visit was short, I got to experience the personal touch that I feel the owners are trying to portray.  It was just a pleasure to visit to the store!  I am anxious to try some of the meat and deli items in the future too!  I am curious to hear your experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment